Surveys for the Town of Kamsack will appear here in order to encourage and enhance public input from our residents.
Survey: Voting in 2020 during COVID-19
Municipal Elections will be held on November 9th, 2020.
The Town of Kamsack is considering the use of mail-in ballots for this upcoming municipal election.
Mail-In Voting Process:
To vote by mail, every Voter must complete the following steps to ensure accuracy and transparency:
1) The Voter completes a Residential Registration & Declaration Form, which will be available on this website, www.kamsack.ca, as well as Town Office.
2) The Voter has the Residential Registration & Declaration Form witnessed by an Election Official, Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public or Lawyer. This service will be available at Town Office at no charge.
3) Once the Residential Registration & Declaration Form is witnessed, the Voter returns the form to Town Office.
4) Once Town Office receives the completed and witnessed Residential Registration & Declaration Form, the Voter will be mailed an individualized Voting Ballot once the nominations have closed.
5) The Voter completes their individualized Voting Ballot and returns it to Town Office. The vote is then counted.