Discover the tastes of Kamsack. Specialty coffees, fresh baked deserts, clay oven baked bread, BBQ Shishliki and much more. Visit one our 8 restaurants that are sure to satisfy your cravings all within unique environments of their own.
The Grain of the Gods!
No trip is complete without stopping by Northern Quinoa, producer of organic and specialty grains, flours, beans & the super grain, Quinoa. Discover why Spanish leaders banned this super grain during their conquest. For more information, click here.
Kamsack Summer Farmer's Market
Meet our local producers with fresh local produce every Friday in June and every Wednesday in July, August & September beginning at 11:00 am at the CN Parking Lot.
Let Kamsack's arts & cultural community entertain you and your family with special live dramas, entertainment, shows & festivals. Watch our coming events for dates for live dramas, dinner theatres, comedians, movies, festivals and more. Mark on your calendars the dates of our annual events including our Indoor Rodeo, Lodge Classic Snow Derby, Halloween Howl, Moonlight Madness, Christmas in November and much, much more. Visit our Kamsack Playhouse Theatre to see a movie or live performance.
Kamsack is your year round recreational paradise. Whether you are seeking solitude, or you're an outdoor enthusiast or an organized sports fan, Kamsack has an activity for you. We have so many exciting ways to spend your day. Here's our top 10 suggestions of activities for your next trip to Kamsack:
- Golfing: There are 27 holes of golf all with 15 kms for your enjoyment. Kamsack Riverside Golf Course features 9 holes including an island green, clubhouse, rentals and more. Madge Lake Golf Resort is nestled in the heart of Duck Mountain Provincial Park. For more information, click Riverside Golf Course
- Downhill Skiing: Kamsack is home to Saskatchewan's Largest Ski Resort. Duck Mountain Ski Area is a natural classic with the longest descent, snowboard terrain park and quaint day lodge featuring increible views of the hill. For more information, visit their website. Duck Mountain Ski Area
- Snowmobiling: We're home to the Kamsack SnoDrifters and recognized for some of the best trails in Saskatchewan.
- Fishing: So many fish & so many options for the fisherman in your family. Spend your day catching your limit along Assiniboine River, Madge Lake, Batka Lake, Little Jack Fish Lake and more. All within 25 kms.
- Swimming: Make a splash in Kamsack's new outdoor swimming pool or at one of the beautiful beaches at Madge Lake. Madge is also great for water skiing and wakeboarding too. Kamsack Swimming Pool
- Cross Country Skiing: Some of Saskatchewan's best Cross Country ski trails can be found at Duck Mountain Provincial Park. Duck Mountain Provincial Park
- Hiking & Horseback Riding: Spend the day exploring Canada's longest Trail - the TransCanada Trail. This trail passes along Railway Avenue on through to Duck Mountain Provincial Park. If you prefer, the Madge Lake Stables offer trail rides. Self guided walking tours & driving tours are available and will be posted on the website. Watch for updates.
- Big Game Hunting: Whitetail deer, moose and elk. Some of the best hunting right in our own back yard.
- Camping: Make Kamsack & Area your next family camping adventure. Campgrounds available at Duck Mountain Motel, Madge Lake or at Border Mountain Country B & B.
- Skateboarding: Skateboarders will enjoy the smooth concrete platform and wooden jumps at Kamsack's new skateboard park behind the RCMP detachment.
For more suggestions, select:
Kamsack for all your needs. Kamsack has all the amenities of a large community center, but with the small town hospitality. Spend the day discovering all the great deals and unique buys you can only find in Kamsack. Check our our Shopping and Dining Directory; Visitor's Information Center & shop our Kamsack-made Gift Shop; Airriess Family Market.
If solitude and relaxation is what you seek then take a stroll along Kamsack's streets bordered by beautiful towering Elms. We invite you to wander through our Kamsack Urban Wildlife Orchard, CN Trackside Gardens, or Broda Park situated along the Assiniboine River. We are sure you'll feel complete relaxation. You might even notice the birds or all shapes and sizes fluttering by the trees. In a meadow you might notice a dear, unaware of your presence, foraging quietly. The best part is that you are one on one with nature and those you value most walking by your side.
If you prefer to be pampered to a Thereapeutic Message, Reiki, Hot Stone Massage, Aroma Therapy and others, visit one of our local spa service providers or take time to sip on a Espresso or taste some freshly made cheesecake at one of our local restaurants and tea houses.
the richness of Kamsack's local culture and heritage. Kamsack allows you to learn about Doukhobour, Russion and First Nations' culture. Our local attractions allow you to see first hand about the settlers to our area.
We have a wonderful selection of accommodations and campgrounds that are sure to meet your needs. Visit our Accommodations & Campgrounds page for more information.
all that nature provides and more. Sometime the most exciting family vacations are found for free. Kamsack has action packed adventures for you and your family including:
- Kamsack Urban Wildlife Orchard
- CN Trackside Gardens
- TransCanada Trail
- Bird Watching
- Nature Hikes & Trails
- Heritage Buildings
all the Kamsack has to offer. Visit these Local Attractions to see all we have to offer.
New Visitor's Guide
Click picture to download
2009 Coupon Book
Now Available at
Kamsack & Area Tourism
Click picture to download
QUIZ: Enter to Win a Free Gift. Email your coupon book quiz answers to email@example.com
with your Name, Address, Phone Number and answers. Good luck!
New Visitor Information Partnership Program
The Town of Kamsack is proud to have the following proud local partners. Community information is now available at the following businesses & locations:
- Kamsack Town Office
- RM of Cote Admin Office
- Hawryluk Agency
- Home Hardware
- The Works
- John Doe’s
- Bevanda Coffee House
- Prairie Family Center
- Co-op Gas Bar
- Howler Custom Cycle
- Duck Mountain Provincial Park Office
- Duck Mountain Lodge
- SasKam Sportsman
- Duck Mountain Motel & Campground
- Riverside Golf Course
- Kamsack Turbo
- Border Mountain Country Bed & Breakfast
- Northern Lights Country Inn
- Cottenie and Gardner
- Glass Door
- Pickerel Point Concessions
- RD Ag Central, Linda’s Garden Path.
Please visit one of our supporting local businesses today!